Technology Shareware Proposal
Over the years, I have had the opportunity to meet several people who claim to have developed a working alternative technology device, yet they would not release the technology for development, empirical duplication by independent parties, or sell as plans/kits or completed working units. I find they are held back by basically three reservations;
Note: These are the ones who honestly believe they have working devices and are in no way out to INTENTIONALLY SCAM PEOPLE.
Inventors must be encouraged, supported and applauded to share their
technology with the world, even if it is in the form of a simple tabletop version which produces measurable, reproducible phenomena.
To that end, I have made this shareware proposal to a couple of inventors I've had the privilege to communicate with, in hopes they would be the first to share their technology using the Shareware format.
It is my hope this will produce a shareware flood of previously hidden
technology that will be released once these inventors see they can make money without having to worry about licenses, patents, manufacturing, distribution and all the other complicated necessities of business.
The idea is quite simple, the inventor sends in a document (email file or snailmail) containing the following;
- 1. Paranoia - fear of retaliation or suppression from unknown sources
- 2. Greed - the desire to personally make millions from an unproven technology
- 3. Secrecy - fear their technology would be taken from them and they
would receive little or no recognition or financial compensation for all their efforts
At the top of the document;
- 1. A circuit diagram or construction details with clearly labelled parts
- 2. A parts list to build the circuit or project (using parts that are
easily available as off the shelf as possible)
- 3. If component layout is critical, a PC board template is provided or
device layout recommendations are specified
- 4. If components must have specific response parameters, those should be provided
- 5. A description of how the circuit or project is believed to operate and any caveats regarding operation that could cause it not to operate or to be unsafe
will be a Copyright notice notifying all readers that this Shareware document can be freely shared or printed in any media as long as it is duplicated in its entirety.
At the bottom of the document;
will be the Shareware notice requesting the reader make a donation to the inventor in appreciation for the sharing of the research results. It is also suggested that if others choose to manufacture or sell devices based on this free release of technology, that they consider sharing a portion of the profits with the inventor.
Donations can be sent directly to the inventors chosen address (post office
box preferred) or can be sent through a third party to protect the identity
and location of the inventor.
Once one of these working Alternative Science Shareware circuits is released, people begin building working devices on their own and actually making donations to support the inventor, I think a lot of such devices will come out of the woodwork.
The beauty of it, as more and more people successfully replicate the shareware claim, attention will be drawn to all these independently achieved working proofs and the inventor will be;
There could even be a registration attached to the Shareware so that people
would be notified of other circuits or improvements which would eventually be offered.
Once that first project is posted and replicated so that people can see how
the inventor BENEFITTED from such a free release format, I think it will open the floodgates that will destroy the paranoia, greed or need for secrecy.
This will happen because everyone who really has something that works will
fear being left out of the loop as others who might have similar technologies release their information.
- rewarded by each person who feels they got worthwhile information from the release
- major publicity, first through alternative media then through mainstream
- offers for radio, TV, print media which MIGHT pay for the interview if it is a hot subject
- offers to present their work to groups and conferences, usually PAID
- book or movie offers buying the rights to the story from the inventor
- opportunity to be considered for numerous awards of achievement not
excluding a Nobel nomination
- offers from many sources for consultation and employment as a specialist
in the area
- offers to expand on their work with commercial versions
- full credit for their discovery by the release of the document
After all, what are you going to do
with millions and millions of dollars?
If you had one million bucks, properly invested, you could get $100,000 per
year for the rest of your life.
Good grief, is that not enough to live on and carry out useful work?
Speaking as one who has spent literally tens of thousands of dollars over my life looking for a working ANYTHING in alternative science, I would be honored to donate at least a few hundred bucks in appreciation to the
Despite all the claims, to date, I have only seen two anomalous devices in my life, one an electronic circuit I even now consider questionable, the other a heat pump that impressed the hell out of me (from inventor Earl Schlictig).
After some 30 years in this field, I am of the opinion the only way we will
EVER see a working overunity circuit is if it is freely shared in such as
manner as this proposal suggests.
If you know of an inventor who has a working device they might like to share
in this manner, I can be reached at (214) 324-8741 or at my email address Jerry Decker.
If postal communication is preferred, the mailing address is KeelyNet, Shareware Proposal, PO BOX 870716, Mesquite, Texas, 75187.
There is no reason these Shareware files should be released ONLY at KeelyNet, so please put them on your own website, on someone elses, or have them published in any of the fine alternative science magazines.
The point is to GET THESE TECHNOLOGIES OUT so we can be USING THEM!! Thanks!