46. “Not Accepted” Science An Inventor Brings You a Radical New Source of Energy! ..a device making ?free? electricity, heat, or mechanical motion... Where could the Energy be coming from? • If there is no apparent Source, Then: 1st Law violation ! or.. is it tapping something new? • If ?harvesting‘ heat from surroundings, but without a delta T, (i.e., cooling stuff nearby), Then: 2nd Law violation ! 1st and 2nd Laws are very good at separating wheat from chaff, but sometimes they can be too good at it. 46
47. “Not Accepted” ScienceGravity gadgets.. Even Leonardo da Vinci tried, and countless more since then. Newton’s laws do pretty well here. No indications of a new energy source. 47
48. “Not Accepted” Science “Over-Unity” Magnet Motors Are Maxwells Equations incomplete? Do Magnets ?Store? Energy? Basic Measurement issues. (P = I • V) 48
49. “Not Accepted” Science “Over-Unity” Magnet Motors Terawatt Research, LLC Irvine CA www.terawatt.com What to make of this ????? 49
50. “Not Accepted” Science Mystery Cells What if it‘s not a battery? Is there some way for it to have stored energy? There can be, e.g. some kind of chemical reaction, especially if the power level is very low. If the cell cools itself, then it‘s a 2nd Law violation. [?..and the light stays on!?] If not, then it‘s a 1st Law question. Power = I • V Seen several recently, of both kinds. Energy = P • time -- One claims a light on for 12 years! And, they come with theoretical explanations. 50
51. “Not Accepted” Science Two Hub Lab projects involved mechanisms to ?challenge‘ the 2nd Law. • Anomalies in Energetics of a Magnetostrictive Alloy • Semiconductor MEMS device The experiments are difficult, take time, and cost money. Results are ?ignored to death?, despite solid data. It continues to be hard to make progress. 51
52. “Not Accepted” Science Back to the 1st Law... Where could energy be coming from? Most often suggested.. From Empty Space 52
53. “Not Accepted” Science Vacuum Energy, Zero Point Energy Empty Space (Vacuum) is not Empty. Virtual particle/antiparticle pairs pop into and out of existence. Empty Space contains Energy (says the Uncertainty Principle) in the form of quantum field oscillations. This is all pretty much “accepted”! 53
54. “Not Accepted” ScienceThe Casimir Force has been measured extensively and known for decades. • Two metal plates, very close together. (a few micrometers) • Longer wavelengths of ?quantum fluctuations? are excluded. • Net force pushes the plates together. Accepted Science ! Known to affect nano devices But, no known way to harvest energy, ...though many ideas and attempts. (One intriguing detailed plan for an energy storage device. What’s “Not Accepted”? Vacuum energy as the handy explanation for breakthrough claims. 54
55. “Not Accepted” Science Other things we haven’t talked about Brown‘s Gas (HHO) Ball Lightning Sonofusion Tesla (Nikola, not the car) Noble Gas Engine (Papp) Aether 55
56. “Not Accepted” Science Where are DOD and NASA and DOE? DOD has been known push the envelope: -- Quietly, a mainstay of LENR work -- Back in the cold war, DARPA/CIA, SRI, Rand Corp., tried pyschokinesis, remote viewing, telepathy, etc. (?Men Who Stare at Goats?) NASA -- Very active in LENR -- Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project (?96-‘02) Warp Drive, Anti Gravity, Quantum Vacuum, Wormhole DOE -- ARPA-E modeled on DARPA, but being very cautious. -- Office of Science supposed to do the frontier stuff, but do they? NSF -- thanks to peer review, MIA; canonista territory. ....and, of course, who knows what top secret programs. 56
57. “Not Accepted” Science Are there any Holy Grails on the way? Cheap, Clean, and Inexhaustible? There is a lot of very tantalizing stuff out there. Wide range of players...from brave scientists, governments, all the way to naive wishful thinkers and fraudsters. Difficult to separate wheat from chaff, but important and doable. It‘s ?random? who gets money ... Potential breakthrough endeavors need resources. Only a small underground of wealthy individuals, some institutional money ( and rumored top-secret ?black? programs) New Science Patrons, a proposal to continue the work of The Hub Lab, to uncover, evaluate, and support promising new new energy science. Looking for support. 57
58. “Not Accepted” Science Our key message: When you‘re shown an ?over-unity? claim, don‘t dismiss it by asking: “Isn’t that Perpetual Motion?” That is the wrong question. EITHER: the measurement is wrong. -- very high probability but not 100 % OR: tapping a new source of energy. -- very low probability but not 0 % Those are the only choices. ... and don’t be so sure about the Second Law either. 58
New New Energy - LENR/Cold Fusion/"Free Energy", Fact vs Fiction
Medical cartel is destroying America
The Washington Post (“Researchers: Medical errors now third leading cause of death in United States,” May 3, 2016) reports on a new Johns Hopkins study. I’ll give you the Post’s explosive quotes and then analyze them.
“…a new study by patient safety researchers provides some context…Their analysis, published in the BMJ on Tuesday [‘Medical error—the third leading cause of death in the US,’ 03 May 2016], shows that ‘medical errors’ in hospitals and other health care facilities are incredibly common and may now be the third leading cause of death in the United States — claiming 251,000 lives every year, more than respiratory disease, accidents, stroke and Alzheimer’s.”
The CDC, which regularly reports mortality figures, doesn’t receive data, nor does it require data, from doctors, on errors which lead to patients’ deaths. So the CDC is completely in the dark on the third leading cause of death in the US. This, of course, is the same agency that assures the public that vaccines are wonderfully safe and effective.
Consider the final quotes above. The estimate that “severe patient injuries from medical errors” are 40 times the death figure (251,000) would give us this: every year in the US, there are 10 million severe injuries as a result of medical errors. For years, I’ve been hammering on another landmark study out of John Hopkins. It was published on July 26, 2000, in the Journal of the American Association: “Is US health really the best in the world?” The author was Dr. Barbara Starfield, a revered public health expert. Starfield separated deaths from errors/mistreatment in hospitals, and deaths from medical drugs:
Yearly deaths from mistreatment and errors in hospitals: 119,000. Yearly deaths from correctly prescribed medical drugs: 106,000. Total: 225,000 (verses the new 251,000 number)
The new study doesn’t specifically give a death-number for the medical-drug category. So again, we can assume the new study is citing an overall death figure that is on the low side. So let’s just round off the new 250,000-death figure and call it 300,000 deaths in America per year as a direct result of the medical system. That works out to 3 MILLION deaths per decade. And, if severe patient injuries is 40 times the death figure, then that equates to 120 MILLION severe patient injuries per decade.
'NOAA cheated and got caught' on 'global warming'
They were duped – and so were we. That was the conclusion of last week’s damning revelation that world leaders signed the Paris Agreement on climate change under the sway of unverified and questionable data. A landmark scientific paper –the one that caused a sensation by claiming there has been NO slowdown in global warming since 2000 – was critically flawed. And thanks to the bravery of a whistleblower, we now know that for a fact.
The response has been extraordinary, with The Mail on Sunday’s disclosures reverberating around the world. There have been nearly 150,000 Facebook ‘shares’ since last Sunday, an astonishing number for a technically detailed piece, and extensive coverage in media at home and abroad. It has even triggered an inquiry by Congress. Lamar Smith, the Texas Republican who chairs the House of Representatives’ science committee, is renewing demands for documents about the controversial paper, which was produced by America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), the world’s leading source of climate data.
In his view, the whistleblower had shown that ‘NOAA cheated and got caught’. No wonder Smith and many others are concerned: the revelations go to the very heart of the climate change industry and the scientific claims we are told we can trust. Remember, the 2015 Paris Agreement imposes gigantic burdens and its effects are felt on every household in the country. Emissions pledges made by David Cameron will cost British consumers a staggering £319 billion by 2030 – almost three times the annual budget for the NHS in England.
That is not the end of it. Taxpayers also face an additional hefty contribution to an annual £80 billion in ‘climate aid’ from advanced countries to the developing world. That is on top of our already gargantuan aid budget. Green levies and taxes already cost the average household more than £150 a year.
'NOAA cheated and got caught' on 'global warming'
Ultrasound driven bubbles in the body
Nanorobots and other mini-vehicles might be able to perform important services in medicine one day – for example, by conducting remotely-controlled operations or transporting pharmaceutical agents to a desired location in the body. However, to date it has been hard to steer such micro- and nanoswimmers accurately through biological fluids such as blood, synovial fluid or the inside of the eyeball.
Researchers at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Stuttgart are now presenting two new approaches for constructing propulsion systems for tiny floating bodies. In the case of one motor, the propulsion is generated by bubbles which are caused to oscillate by ultrasound. With the other, a current caused by the product of an enzymatic reaction propels a nanoswimmer.
Admittedly, coating a nanorobot to achieve a chemical drive is by no means new. However, the tube now presented, with its 220 nanometre opening, represents the smallest jet propulsion system so far constructed in the world. "Our previous record, which is still in the Guinness Book of Records, was around three-times bigger", explains Samual Sanchez who leads the Smart NanoBioDevices Group at the Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems in Stuttgart and at the same time holds a professorship at the Institute for Bioengineering of Catalonia in Barcelona.
And there is another new aspect of the nanojet which scientists from the Harbin Institute of Technology in Shenzhen in China also helped to develop: for the first time, all the materials and reaction partners used are fully biocompatible. "Previous chemical drives of this kind were usually based on a metallic catalyst at the surface of which hydrogen peroxide was broken down into hydrogen and oxygen molecules", says Sanchez.
Oxygen bubbles are created in the process, which creates a thrust in the opposite direction. Both the hydrogen peroxide and the gas bubbles would have disadvantages if used in the human body. But this is not the case with the urease-coated version with its water-soluble – and therefore bubble-free – reaction products. "Urease occurs anyway in the human organism", Sanchez explains.
Ultrasound driven bubbles in the body
The Mexistim Polarity Cycler
For over 12 years now, I have slept over a 3 X 4 foot wirescreen which is connected to my Mexistim on my nightstand. I leave it on all the time using the included AC/DC adapter. It uses very little electricity.
It helps me get a deep, healing sleep and I think of it as 'health maintenance' because of all the effects listed below which I have noticed from using this device.
There are now three Mexistim versions, the K.I.S.S. (green) model which is a direct clone of the machine used on over 10,000 people, the Basic I (red) model which uses 3vdc to the screen switching at about 15 minute cycles and the Universal II (blue) model which offers 8 options allowing you to choose between 3vdc or 4.5vdc, 3 or 15 minute switching times (approximate) and other settings so you can try what works best for you.
1) Restful, sound sleep
..2) Increased red cell count
...3) Elimination of seasonal allergies
....4) Increased overall energy
.....5) No headaches
......6) No stomach pains or aches
.......7) No muscle pains
........8) Weight loss
.........9) Increase urination
.........10) Lighter color, less smelly urine
Now with free shipping to USA and Canada!
I wouldn't endorse or sell it if it didn't work for me and others who have reported their experiences. You can read more about the Mexistim units and buy one if you'd like at the following link. Thank you very much for your purchase! - JWD
- Mexistim Website
Cree Indian Prophecy Only after the Last Tree has been cut down,
Only after the Last River has been poisoned,
Only after the Last Fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that
Money Cannot Be Eaten.